SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000F Camera Light Set
The SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000F Camera Light Set combines the compact and easy-to-use ReefMaster RM-4K camera with the wide beam of the Sea Dragon 2000F light system.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000F Camera Light Set combines the compact and easy-to-use ReefMaster RM-4K camera with the wide beam of the Sea Dragon 2000F light system. This compact package is perfect for exploring reefs, wrecks, and deeper dives, where lighting will make your images and videos shine with colour.
The Sea Dragon 2000F has an easy one-button design that cycles through three light intensity settings and has a rechargeable battery that lasts an hour at full power (2000 lumens).
The SeaLife RM-4K features brilliant 14mp still images and vivid 4K video in an incredibly small package that’s easy to hold and use.
ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000F Set
The ultra-compact removable inner camera and robust external housing mount easily to a light tray. The easy, 4-button control system makes catching the action an effortless process. The ReefMaster offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free ReefMaster app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
The easy-to-hold ergonomic housing was especially designed for use underwater; while the housing is easy to hold and use even with one hand, the tough enclosure also features a unique closing system – a “Pressure Lock” thumb screw that exerts the optimal amount of pressure on the housings O-ring seal. The waterproof housing encases the small inner camera and also stores a powerful drying agent called “Moisture Muncher” next to the camera that prevents internal fogging caused by heat and humidity trapped inside the housing.
With the expandable memory of the ReefMaster RM-4K, you can use Micro SDHC memory cards up to 128GB, ensuring you have room to shoot & save all of your video content. It also has a time-lapse function – shooting at set time intervals and saving as a video file or series of still images. For optimal results, especially when shooting 4K video, use Micro SDXC Class UHS Class 3 (U3) or Video Class 30 (V30) memory cards.
Lighting is easy. Use the ReefMaster RM-4K with Sea Dragon constant underwater LED photo/video lights (or other LED light sources). There’s no flash or cable to sync to an external strobe. Simply turn your light on and adjust the intensity based on the subject, conditions and distance.
The new Sea Dragon 2000F UW photo-video light delivers 2000 true lumens and a smooth, even 120° wide beam angle. This revolutionary COB LED technology produces an 80 CRI (colour rendering index) that mimics natural daylight. Includes Battery and charger with international plug adapters, Flex-Connect Micro tray and grip. Also, try the optional 10x close-up or super macro lenses. The sharp 2.0” TFT colour LCD display is easy to see in all light conditions and will help keep the lens on your subject.
SeaLife ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000 Set includes
- ReefMaster RM-4K inner camera
- ReefMaster underwater camera housing
- Battery for ReefMaster RM-4K camera
- Wrist strap
- USB cable 30”/75cm (USB-A to micro-B)
- Moisture Muncher 1-capsule sampler
- Sea Dragon 2000F UW Photo-Video Light Head
- Flex-Connect Micro Tray
- Flex Connect Grip
- Sea Dragon 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter
- Charging tray
- Int’l plug adapters
- Spare O-rings
- O-ring lubricant
- O-ring removal tool
- Adapter for GoPro Cameras
ReefMaster RM-4K Features
- 14-megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colorful pictures
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 40m/130ft compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- Underwater colour-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkelling
- Easy 4-button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi – wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with “SeaLife ReefMaster” app (free download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
- Image Stabilisation – Electronic stabilisation reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Waterproof to 40m
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity (10X Close-up Lens or Super Macro Lens optional accessory)
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as a video file or series of still images
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery – 900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- 2.0” 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD
- Expandable with popular SeaLife accessories (One or two Sea Dragon Photo-Video-Dive Lights, Close-up Lens, Super Macro Lens)
Sea Dragon 2000F Features
- Powerful 2000-lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power the light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1-sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold the power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60-minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard-to-reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth 100m – Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
ReefMaster RM-4K Specifications
Free App Name: ReefMaster in App & Play stores
Focal Length: 2.5 mm (35 film equivalent = 14mm)
Focus type: Instant fixed-focus lens
Shutter response time: 0.30 seconds (AKA Shutter Lag)
Focus Range: 12 inches to Infinity (30cm to infinity)
Field of View*: 140° diagonal Fisheye Wide Angle Lens
Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
Shooting modes: Single, Burst (3, 7, 15 or 30 photos @ 1 photo/sec), Time Lapse Photo and Time Lapse Video
White Balance (WB): Auto, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Deep, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
Exposure Compensation: Exposure from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
Delay Timer: Off, 2 sec and 10 sec
LCD: 2.0” TFT LCD color display 230K resolution (240 * RGB * 320)
Memory: Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB (Sold separately). Important: Use Video Speed Class V30 (U3).
Read/write speed: 10MB/s
PC: Windows XP / 7 and up
MAC: OS 10.8 and up
1x USB 2.0 out (for charging battery and downloading to computer)
1x Micro HDMI out (for direct connection to HDTV)
Battery: Removable Li-ion battery (900 mAh / 3.8V / 3.42Wh)
Still images: 2+ hours (Approx. 500+ images)
Video: 1.5 hours at 1080p and 1.2+ hours at 4K
WiFi range: 100ft (33m) on land.
Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 130’ (40 m)
Shockproof: 3ft / 1m
Buoyancy: Negative; -17 grams underwater
Land: 0°F to 120°F (-18°C to 50°C)
Underwater: +33°F to +110°F(.5 °C to 44°C)
Storage temp: -20°F to +140°F(-29°C to +60°C)
Tripod mount: Standard ¼-20 tripod threads
Weight: 7.1 ounces (202 grams) UW housing w/ inner camera and battery.
Dimensions (LxWxH): UW Housing: 1.9” x 4.1” x 2.6” (4.9cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm)
Inner camera: 1.3” x 2.3” x 1.6” (3.3cm x 5.8cm x 4.1cm)
Sea Dragon 2000F Specifications
Body Material: Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
Light Source/Bulb Type: 1 x COB LED array (CREE CXA1816 P4 36V)
Brightness: 2000 lumens (maintains 2000 lumens throughout burn time at full power)
Brightness Control/Light Modes: Full power (100%), half power (50%), quarter Power (25%)
Color Temperature: 5000K
Color Rendering Index: 80
Beam Angle: 120° on land / 90° underwater
Battery: Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
Battery Charge Time: 170 minutes
Run Time: 60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power
Depth: Tested to 330 feet/100 meters
8.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.3″ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm), fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray
5.1″ x 2.2″ x 4.1″ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm), head only
Weight: 13 ounces (370 grams) light head w/battery installed
Bulb Life: 35,000 hours
O-ring: Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)
Buoyancy: Negative; -94 grams underwater
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time. The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD