OrcaTorch D530V Video Light
OrcaTorch D530V is a underwater video light with Max 1200 lumens output. It has 140 degrees super wide floodlighting with no blind spot. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, which allows for easy operation underwater.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
OrcaTorch D530V is a professional underwater video light with Max 1200 lumens output. It has 140 degrees super wide floodlighting with no blind angle for underwater photography.
The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, which allows for easy operation underwater. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
- Uses CREE LED, max 1200 lumens
- Uses 1 x18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 140°super wide beam angle
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch,
- Battery indicator
- Safe lock function, prevents mis-operation
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
142mm(Length) x 25.5mm(Diameter) x 35.5mm(Head)
|Net Weight||145g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||One USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, Micro USB Cable, Lanyard, O-rings|
Notice: Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD