OrcaTorch D530V Video Light
OrcaTorch D530V is an underwater video light with Max 1200 lumens output. It has 140 degrees of super wide floodlighting with no blind spot. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers two lighting modes, allowing for easy underwater operation.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
OrcaTorch D530V Video Light is a professional underwater video light with Max 1200 lumens output. It has 140 degrees super wide floodlighting with no blind angle for underwater photography.
The OrcaTorch D530V uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, which allows for easy operation underwater. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
Download the D530V User Manual
OrcaTorch D530V Video Light specifications
- Uses CREE LED, max 1200 lumens
- Uses 1 x18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 140°super wide beam angle
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch,
- Battery indicator
- Safe lock function prevents misoperation
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high-strength aluminium material
- The latest diamond-grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Two sides coated with toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
142mm(Length) x 25.5mm(Diameter) x 35.5mm(Head)
|Net Weight||145g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||One USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, Micro USB Cable, Lanyard, O-rings|
Notice: Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD