SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera is leak-proof with no O-rings to lube or maintain. Its large sensor and vibrant 4K Ultra HD video offer impressive still images. You can even shoot 8MP stills while you’re recording video.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera is the latest and third generation of the popular permanently-sealed Micro camera series. The camera is leak-proof with no O-rings to lube or maintain, so there is never a worry about flooding the camera.
Like its forerunners, the Micro 3.0 features an ergonomic, compact design with easy-to-use controls and menus.
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera offers impressive still images with its large SONY® 16MP CMOS sensor and vibrant 4K Ultra HD video.
You can even shoot 8MP stills while you’re recording video. Since it’s permanently sealed, the Micro 3.0 has a large 3-plus hour battery good for a full day of diving and built-in 64gb of memory to store thousands of photos and hours of video.
For the most brilliant and vivid results, you can pair the Micro 3.0 with Sea Dragon Photo/Video Lights (the Micro 3.0 does not use a flash or strobe).
Easy to use underwater camera
The Micro 3.0 Camera’s ease of use starts with the three wide “Piano key” buttons that are easy to locate and control, even with dive gloves. The intuitive Micro 3.0’s Easy Setup feature quickly guides you through the correct settings based on the shooting environment, depth and lighting accessories used.
Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and capture images in RAW format for those who want to edit their images later.
The built-in wide-angle 100° lens lets the diver get close to the subjects while keeping everything in the picture.
Lighting is easy; use the Micro 3.0 with Sea Dragon underwater LED photo/video lights (or other constant LED light sources). There’s no flash or cable to sync to an external strobe. Simply turn your light on and adjust the intensity based on the subject, conditions and distance.
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free SeaLife Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
The large 260K high-resolution 2.4” TFT colour LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy on the small camera.
SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera features
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3” image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4” TFT colour LCD
- Permanently sealed – No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain
- Ultra-fast 0.1-second shutter response – Virtually no shutter lag
- Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto – Above water pictures and videos
- Land Sports/Action – Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 JPEG pictures in 1 sec)
- Dive – Adds colour correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel – Adds colour correction while snorkelling or diving in shallow water
- Underwater Light – Underwater pictures and videos with Photo-Video light
- Three built-in digital underwater colour correction filters (white balance modes):
- Underwater Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water
- Underwater Green for colder, green/emerald water
- Underwater Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water
- Manual White Balance Adjustment to customise underwater colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Continuous Burst Shooting – shoots 10 high-resolution 16MP JPEG pictures in 1 second
- RAW image format – Hi-res, uncompressed.DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- 100° Wide angle lens – 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Stabilisation – Electronic stabilisation reduces vibration and shakes for smooth video recording
- “Piano Key” button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on
- Wireless – Preview, download and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app
- 64GB internal memory holds 10,000 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K-30fps video, 205 minutes 1080p-60fps, or 560 minutes 1080p-30fps HD video
- Waterproof to 60m
- Picture in Video – capture 8mp still images while recording 4K video
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber-armoured and impact resistant
- Focus distance from 15” (38cm) to infinity
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – Saves as a video file or series of still images
- Upside-down shooting mode – When mounting the camera upside down, pictures and videos are saved upright
- Shortcut mode – Push and hold the menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting
- 2000 mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours video or 1000+ images
- External power mode – Connect and operate the camera with an external power supply (land only)
- LED status light – Confirms charging and transfer status
- Soft textured rubber grip design for a sure grip
|Image Sensor||16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3” CMOS sensor|
|Image Resolution/Sizes||16mp (4608×3456 4:3), 14mp (4608×3072 3:2), 12mp (4608×2592 16:9), 9mp (3456×2592 4:3), 7mp (3456×1944 16:9), 4mp (2304×1728 4:3), 3mp (2304×1296 16:9), 2mp (1920×1080 16:9)|
|Picture File Format||JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)|
|Video Resolution/Sizes||4K at 30fps (frames per second), 1080p at 120 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 120fps, 480p at 60fps, 480p at 30fps|
|Video File Format||MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)|
|Audio||Microphone: Yes (mono)|
Speaker: Yes (mono)
|Audio Format||ACC (video/ audio compressed together)|
|Lens Optics||7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens|
|Focal Length||3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)|
|Focus Type||Fixed-focus lens|
|Focus Range||15” to Infinity (38cm to infinity)|
|Field of View||100° diagonal shooting angle|
|Shutter Speed||1/25 to 1/2000 second|
|Scene Modes||Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using photo video light accessory)|
|Capture Modes||Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots ten 16MP JPEG or three JPEG+RAW pictures in 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy|
|ISO||Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200|
|Exposure Value (EV)||EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments|
|Quality||Super Fine, Fine and Standard|
|Sharpness||Standard, Hard and Soft|
|Metering||Center, Average and Spot|
|Color||Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative|
|Self Timer||10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec|
|LCD||2.4” 260K TFT LCD color display|
|Status LED||Blinking red = charging, Solid red = fully charged|
Solid green = Data connection made
Blinking green = Data connection not successful (Display will read: Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable.)
|Memory (internal)||64GB internal memory|
|USB Cable||Type USB-A to Micro-B, 2ft (60cm)|
|PC Connection||PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up|
|Language Support||On-Screen Display; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese. Printed manual; English. Online manual; German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch|
|Battery||2000 mAh, 3.7v, 7.4Wh Internal Li-ion battery|
|Battery Life||3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps video|
2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps video
|External Power||Camera may be connected to 5v external power supply for full functionality|
Note: External Power is only available on land above water
|Charging||Use any 5V USB wall charger (not included)|
Includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter
4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger
|App||SeaLife Micro 3+ app available for Android at Google Play store and iOS phone/tablet at Apple App Store, app supports phone/tablets running current or previous version operating system|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)|
|System Settings||WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version|
|Waterproof||Individually depth tested to 200’ (60 m)|
|Altitude||Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level|
|Shockproof||3ft / 1m drop test|
|Buoyancy||Negative; -50 grams underwater|
|Operating Temperature||Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C); Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)|
|Tripod/Tray Mount||Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, FCC, IC|
|Weight||11.6 oz. (329g)|
|Dimensions||2.1” x 2.9” x 4.2” (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)|
|Packaged Weight||2lbs (0.9kg)|
|Packaged Dimensions||3.7” x 5.1” x 5.5” (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)|
|Warranty Period||1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects|
|Country of Origin||Designed/Engineered in USA, Made in China|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD