SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 camera offers features never before possible in such a small camera including ultra-high definition video and the ability to shoot HR 16mp RAW stills. It’s sealed construction means it can’t leak.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 permanently sealed camera offers features never before possible in such a small camera. The Micro 3.0 now offers ultra-high definition video and the ability to shoot high resolution 16mp still images in the universal, RAW (Adobe DNG) format.
The Micro 3.0 also offers more manual features to fine tune your underwater images. The sealed construction of the Micro 3.0 means it can’t leak, and with its large battery, all you need to do is charge it and start taking spectacular underwater or above water photos and video.
Like its popular forerunners, the Micro 3.0 requires no maintenance – just wash and clean after use.
- 16mp Sony SONY IMX083 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- 100° Wide Angle Lens
- 64GB internal memory
- 4K@30fps or 1080p@120 fps Video
- Easy to use “Piano Key” controls
- JPG and RAW image capture
- Built in underwater color correction
- Available Manual White Balance
- Burst Shooting at full 16MP resolution
- Five scene modes & Four UW WB modes, inc. manual white balance
- Video stabilization
- 1/10 second shutter response
- 10/second burst
- 2.4” TFT High Res Color LCD Display
- Status LED & Ready Light
- New Micro 3+ app for iOS and Android
- Permanently-Sealed design
- No O-ring maintenance
- 60m waterproof
- Shockproof and impact resistant
- Large internal Li-ion battery (2000 mAh, 3.7V, 7.4Wh)
- Wireless and cable transfer
- Free WiFi app for both IOS and Android
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD