Shearwater Teric Computer
The Shearwater Teric Dive Computer is a full-colour screen watch-style computer bringing divers an everyday timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities. Great for recreational and technical diving, open or closed circuit with multi-gas support and many features.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Shearwater Teric is an advanced dive computer with intuitive controls, menu navigation, and a bright, vivid colour display for all types of diving. With a high degree of customisation, the Shearwater Teric promises to be top of its class for wearable timepiece dive computers.
The Shearwater Teric Computer is equally at home in 100m of water and a corporate boardroom. Its sapphire crystal window and 316 stainless bezel and buttons make it one of the most rugged timepiece dive computers on the market.
Shearwater Teric features
The full-colour, high-resolution AMOLED screen is easy to read in any condition... It is simple, small, yet extremely powerful...
Different watch faces, configurable colours to match your style, air integration, recreational and technical open circuit and close circuit modes, freediving mode, programmable timers, adjustable alarms and stopwatch... and it works seamlessly with Shearwater Cloud!
The Shearwater Teric Computer has a rich, full-colour AMOLED screen providing a highly visible, bright and vivid display. It also comes with an all-new Free Diving mode with programmable sampling rates, configurable haptic and audible alarms and improved ascent and descent rates.
- Air Integration - up to 4 transmitters
- Sapphire crystal
- Rugged construction
- 30+ hours Dive mode at 100% brightness
- 50+ hours Watch mode at 100% brightness
- Bluetooth & wireless charging; no custom cables required
- Configurable, faster log sampling
- Switchable audible and vibration motor alerts
- Full colour, high resolution AMOLED
- Different watch faces
- Configurable colours to match your style
- Vivid HD full color 1.39” AMOLED display
- Rugged stainless 316 stainless bezel & buttons, sapphire crystal
- Crush proof to 650ft /200m
- 4 buttons with 1 configurable to give access to different tools like compass, stopwatch, countdown timer, etc.
- 15 screen colour options
- Rechargeable battery
- Wireless inductive charger
- Air integrated with up to 2 optional transmitters
- 22mm strap size (extender included)
- Optional multi-colour straps
- Teric Size: 55mmx55mm, 8mm tick
- 5 independently configurable diving modes
- 2 customizable layouts for every dive mode
- 5 customizable gases in every SCUBA mode
- Any combination of Oxygen, Nitrogen and Helium (Air, Nitrox,Trimix)
- OC REC Mode: 3 gas nitrox recreational computer
- OC TEC Mode: Multi gas, trimix decompression computer
- CC/BO Mode: Closed circuit fixed PPO2 decompression computer
- Gauge Mode: Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging
- Freedive Mode: Configurable sampling rates, haptic and audible alarms
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors
- No lockout for violating deco stops
- CNS Tracking
- Quick NDL and full decompression planner built in
- 3 axis, tilt compensated digital compass with multiple display options
- Customizable auditory and haptic alerts
- High-speed depth sampling
- Bluetooth Dive log uploading to Shearwater Cloud
- Free firmware updates
Introduction to the Shearwater Teric
|Teric Home Screen configuration||Teric user interface|
Watch all Shearwater Videos on the Shearwater Youtube Channel
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD