The Santi Heated Vest Flex 2.0 was designed to provide the highest functionality and safety. Thanks to the fabric used, the vest provides thermal comfort even when a battery is not used.
The Santi Heated Vest Flex has been designed as part of the Santi heating system, which currently consists of such items as the Santi Heated BZ400 Undersuit, Heated Flex 2.0 Undersuit, Heated Gloves and Santi 6Ah and 24Ah batteries as well as the new Blue Power 14Ah and 28Ah batteries.
Made of very flexible Climashield insulation fabric weighing 180g/m2, it consists of three layers – breathable Climashield Contour insulation covered with two protective layers made of polyester from the inside and outside. The external layer also has windproof properties.
The newest version of the Santi Heated Vest, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality, provides more warmth towards the body. It generates better thermal properties and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
The sides and crotch strap of the vest feature wide elastic bands to allow the best adjustments.
The Heated Vest can be used directly over a thinsulate or 'sandwiched' between a thinsulate and baselayer to capture and spread heat proportionally.
Santi Heated Vest Flex 2.0 features
- Handy pocket for the power cord
- P-valve hose opening
- Wires covered with ultra-soft silicone isolation resistant to breaking
- Power cable is resistant to high temperatures and cuts
- The power cable is hidden in a handy pocket
- Ergonomic nesting and wires layout inside
- Weight: 180g/m2, isolation: 0.96 CLO
- Maximum heating temperature: 45ºC
- Maximum heating power: 55W
- Safety switch preventing overheating and too strong current
- Use with appropriate battery source only and never over 12V !
- Batteries and connectors must be purchased separately