Tovatec Fusion 1500 Torch
The variable beam Tovatec Fusion 1500 lumen light will provide an amazing amount of light for any dive. It's a diving torch and photo/video light with a 12 to 100 degree beam. It has 30, 50, 100% power settings & strobe as well as a runtime of up 2.5 hours and comes with its own rechargeable battery.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Tovatec Fusion 1500 lightis possibly one of the best hand-held underwater torches to enter the dive scene in 2019.
It’s a diving torch and photo|video light with a depth rating of 100m (328ft) and a 12 to 100 degree variable beam.
The Fusion 1500 boasts 4 light modes and has a colour temperature of 5600 to 6800 Kelvin, a runtime of up 2.5 hours on AA alkaline batteries and comes with its own rechargeable 26650 Lion battery.
If you are looking for an all-rounder reliable and robust variable handheld dive light, the Fusion 1500 will provide an amazing amount of light for any dive whether you are on a wreck, in a cave or just drifting along a reef.
Read our FUSION 1500 Review
What we love about it:
- Light meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) FL1 standards
- Use with both lithium-ion and alkaline batteries
- 1500 lumen output
- Adjustable 12 degree (narrow beam) to 100 degree beam angle (wide beam great for video)
- 100%, 50%, 30% power level
- Emergency strobe
- Light with semi hard case
- Lithium-ion battery with charger
- Battery cradle adapter for alkaline batteries
- Extra O-rings
- Instruction manual
Specifications at a glance:
- Light Output : 1500 lumen
- Beam Angle : Adjustable 12 to 100°
- Multi-function : 100% . 50% . 30% . strobe
- Color Temp : 5600-6800K
- Weight : 17.1 oz. (without battery)
- Size : 8.03 x 2.1"
- Switch : Colour indication charge switch
- Depth Rating : 328ft / 100m
- Rechargeable Battery : 26650 Li-ion burn time @ 100% : 1h 45min
- Optional 3x AA alkaline battery burn time @ 100% : 2h 30min
* Please note real burn times as opposed to manufacturer advertised burn times vary according to temperature, quality and mAh of the batteries used and are often quoted based on tests in ideal conditions. LED bulbs will continue to work through burn times but will dim over time. We advise a spare set of batteries to cover a two dive day with a change in between dives.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD