Divesoft Solo He O2 Analyser
Divesoft Solo He O2 Analyser makes gas analysis simple, accurate and reliable. With Solo, you will always know what you are breathing wherever you go.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The lightweight and robust body of Divesoft SOLO He O2 Analyser is made from ABS-PC. It offers an easy-to-read display and intuitive controls.
The USB-C connector makes it piece of cake to program and takes less than 4 hours to fully charge. The 3 point calibration system ensures accurate measurements, so you can head out with confidence and explore the depths.
The SOLO also has an in-built calculator for mixing gases.
The Divesoft SOLO He O2 Analyser can identify some other gases and mixtures used for diving. In case of a hypoxic mixture without the presence of another inert gas other than nitrogen, it will warn and recommend to you not to breathe such mixture through the “FOUL AIR” warning. It can also identify argon and in special setting measure its purity.
Divesoft SOLO He O2 Analyser includes
- Analyzer SOLO Analyser
- USB-C cable
- Simple flow limiter
- Semi-hard zipper case
Light weight and robust Trimix Analyser
Made from lightweight materials to be a perfect blend of affordability, minimum weight, and optimum robustness for field conditions.
Designed to fit comfortably in hand for ease of gas analysis.
Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and USB-C connector. For your convenience as well as for the purpose of continuous gas analysis.
Divesoft SOLO He O2 Analyser comes with our new semi-hard case to protect your SOLO analyser from harsh field environments.
Divesoft Analyser uses speed of sound
This He/O2 Analyser uses Divesoft's patented method of helium content measurement based on speed of sound. That makes the Divesoft Analyser a true benchmark while allowing you to own the analyser without any addition cost with top of the line precision.
Firmware designed to provide real time gas calculations for the most accurate cylinder labelling.
Easy cell replacement
Uses Teledyne or Analytical Industries Oxygen cell with easy access replacement.
*Oxygen electrochemical sensors and battery built-in analyser carry limited warranty of 12 months.
- Dimensions: 85 × 205 × 40 mm (31/4 × 77/8 × 11/2 inches)
- Weight: 420 g (without packaging and accessories)
- Oxygen concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Helium concentration measurement range: 0 to 100%
- Measurement temperature: 0 to + 40 ° C (32 - 104 ° F)
- Mixture Pressure: Corresponds to ambient pressure in the range of 700-1100 millibars (20-32 inches Hg), which corresponds to a standard atmosphere at 0 to 3000 m (0-10000 ft)
- Nominal gas flow rate: 0.2 l / min
- Sound speed measurement base: 800 mm
- Measuring cycle: 200ms
- The connection dimensions of the sampler: Standard for a DIN valve (EN 144-2) for 200/300 bars (G 5/8 thread). Samplers with a connection to any standardized or common valves are available on request or as optional equipment
- Oxygen sensor: R22 S (Molex connector)
- Easy to replace O2 sensor
- Oxygen sensor life expectancy: 2 years
- Replaceable battery: Through authorised service centre
- Battery: 120 measurements or 4 hours of continuous operation
- Warranty: 24 months, 12 months on battery
- Charging and programming: USB-C
- Charging time: 3-4 h
- Display: OLED
- Body: ABS-PC
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD