Apeks DSX Dive Computer
Limited Stock Available • The Apeks DSX Advanced Dive Computer is the latest in wearable technology for the serious technical diver supporting up to 6 gases, covering gauge, air, nitrox, trimix, OC, CCR and Sidemount modes with 6 transmitters support.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Apeks DSX Dive Computer is primed and ready to take you on your next adventure whether you dive backmount, sidemount, nitrox, trimix or rebreather. It comes with a separate O2 gas analyser module* in a water resistant box.
Robust as only Apeks knows how, and fully loaded with cutting edge features, including management of up to 6 gases and induction or cable charging, the DSX is an impressive colour screen computer.
The Apeks DSX dive computer set includes the computer, Oxygen gas analyser module (no sensor included), wireless charge base and USB charge cables.
Important Note: Apeks does not supply the O2 sensor cell for the gas analyser module which needs to be purchased separately for the module to work. The module requires a standard R22 type cell.
Apeks DSX Dive Computer Specs at a glance:
- Powerful feature rich multi-function technical diving computer.
- Air integrated and suitable for use with up to 6 transmitters, ideal for sidemount diving.
- Use up to 6 gasses.
- Sidemount mode with gas switch notification.
- CCR mode
- GPS function to log entry and exit points
- Supplied with an oxygen analyser (note: no oxygen cell supplied).
- Titanium outer bezel to save weight and ensure maximum durability.
- 2 strap options supplied elastic double straps with buckle release and bungee attachment system.
- Reusable protective storage case storage case.
- Induction charging system, supplied with induction charging mat.
- Traditional cable charge system for faster charging from the mains or portable power source when in remote locations.
Measuring 79x62x23mm the Apeks DSX dive computer comes in an engineered grade polymer case, boasts a Titanium outer bezel, high impact PU trim, integrated screen protector and 316 stainless steel operating buttons.
- IncludesO2 gas analyser module
- 2.4" TFT 320x240 colour screen
- 150m depth rated
- 80 hour operating time
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3D digital compass
- Hoseless air integration
- Wireless charging
- USB charging
- Firmware update function
Want to find out more? Download the Apeks DSX User Manual (PDF)
Operational features (on-screen • dive mode) include Depth, Dive Time, PO2, DTR (No Decompression Dive Time Remaining), O2 Time (Oxygen Time Remaining), Ascent Rate Bar Graph, N2 or Gradient Factor Bar Graph, pressure.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information on delivery terms and returns.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information.