Scubapro Supernova Fins
The Scubapro Go Sport diving fins offer the same functions and features as the original Scubapro Go fins. The Sport version features revised foot pocket accomodating wetsuit or drysuit boots.
Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
Scubapro’s 2022 Seawing Supernova represents the next generation of powerful Scubapro fins.
Winner of the prestigious, internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design, the new Seawing Supernova is a step up from the Seawing Nova in performance, construction, fit and versatility.
The flexible Auto-Adjust central panel fine-tunes the angle of attack according to the strength of kick by counter-pivoting, providing a milder angle of attack for comfort when kicking gently, a more aggressive angle of attack when kicking at full strength, and anything in between.
When it comes to frog and alternate kicks, the new twin-tip winglets increase control and markedly improve maneuverability.
The Seawing Supernova’s innovative two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy, and with the optional full foot pocket the fin can be modified to handle any warm-water dive scenario.
The Supernova is the go-to fin for avid recreational and professional divers seeking maximum speed, power and kicking control in all diving conditions.
- Blade’s central panel membrane auto-adjusts the angle of attack based on kicking strength, providing easier kicking when cruising and maximum power when needed.
- Innovative blade shape produces more power, more speed and better maneuverability.
- Central panel Hydra-loop channels water flow rearwards for increased efficiency and thrust.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 40º to 50º range of angle of attack is maintained.
- Twin-tip winglets improve control and maneuverability for excellent frog and alternate kicks.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Socket-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Made of premium Monprene for long-lasting durability.
- Sold as an open heel set with open heel foot pocket and blade pre-assembled.
- Available in five sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL ) and two colors (Black and White).
- Compatible with colored Scuba Skegs.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD