Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins excel in high- and low-speed manoeuvring, including frog and reverse kicks, and offer improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins combine classic Scubapro fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design.
Delivering the power, acceleration, and manoeuvrability of a blade fin with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin, the unique articulated hinge design enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust.
This enables you to rocket through open water at top speed or ease in and out of tight spots in the reef with total control and with little to no ankle or leg strain.
You'll be hard-pressed to find a fin that's more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world. Offered in lots of colours to mix and match with the rest of your dive gear.
Seawing Nova Fin excels in high- and low-speed maneuvering, including frog and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins features
- Fin excels in high- and low-speed manoeuvring, including frog and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45º angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, easy to don and doff the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads improves non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD