Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins
The stiff blade of the Scubapro Nova Gorilla Fins allows for more effective sculling, frog-kicking and back-kicking, which makes it a good choice for tech divers.
Dispatched in 4 to 6 days
While virtually identical in appearance to the Scubapro Seawing Nova, the Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to the blade. This results in more power and control for divers who like a stiffer fin with more "feedback".
The stiffer blade also of Nova Gorilla Fin allows for more effective sculling, frog-kicking and back-kicking, which makes it a good choice for tech divers.
The fin features a well-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads that improve non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features a self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee.
A truly unique fin that has earned accolades since its introduction, the Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla sets the bar in dive fin design.
Features of Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
- Fin excels in high-speed and low-speed manoeuvring, including frog and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD