Santi Thermovalve 303
The innovative new Santi Thermovalve 303 has a 270 degree rotating head that offers two functions in one device: drysuit inflation valve with an integrated connector for Santi heating systems.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Santi Thermovalve 303 has a 270-degree rotating head, an innovative solution in thermovalve design technology.
The low-profile Thermovalve 303 fully replaces the drysuit inflator valve cabling in power to connect to Santi heating systems, including heated undersuits, vests and gloves. Unlike the Santi Drysuit Connector, it has two functions simultaneously: an inlet valve and an integrated connector.
Thermovalve 303’s great advantage is placing the cable with the E/O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the hopper cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
Santi Thermovalve 303 specifications
- Rotating head (angle 270°), equipped with a medium pressure connector
- 270° moveable valve head for more convenient hose attachment which allows for optimal E/O cord and pressure hose settlement under the drysuit,
- Includes two electrical connectors on opposite sides of the cable - a connector for connecting with a battery adapted to work in water (E/O cord) and a waterproof connector for connecting a Heating System products from Santi
- Works with power supply no higher than 12V
- Total length of the cables including plugs – about 55cm
- Includes a two-piece nut
- Santi Thermovalve 303 is available with Apeks or Si-Tech screw size
Read our SANTI Thermovalve and Drysuit Connector comparison
Santi Heating Systems at glance
DOWNLOAD MANUAL: Santi Heating System Manual
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD