Santi Blue Power Battery Medium - 14Ah
With its two settings, the medium Santi Blue Power 14Ah battery allows 2 levels of heating and independent, non-invasive (field) replacement of the power cable if necessary.
Dispatched 1 to 2 days
The Santi Blue Power Battery Medium - 14Ah marks the beginning of a new generation of batteries dedicated to the Santi heating system(s) with half the power of the Blue Power Large 28Ah battery.
With the 2023 launch of the Santi Blue Power battery, Santi has launched a new standard of power and comfort associated with the use of Santi heating products.
Uniting modern technology and contemporary electronics, the Santi Blue Power battery will allow you to enjoy uninterrupted and unflagging heat comfort over time.
With its two settings, the Santi Blue Power battery allows 2 levels of heating and independent, non-invasive (field) replacement of the power cable if necessary.
The Santi Blue Power battery difference
Several important features distinguish the Santi Blue Power battery from other batteries available on the market:
- The ability to maintain a stable voltage level, thus maintaining a constant heating temperature throughout the battery's run time during a dive.
- Two levels of constant voltage output set by the user as needed: (1) For typical heating power needed - Operated at 11V; (2) For higher heating power needed - Operated at 12V
- A new ergonomic design of the E/O cord connector with two LEDs
- Audible and luminous indication of the battery mode along with an indication of low charge level.
- Anti-slip casing and ergonomic shape are particularly useful on the surface.
- The possibility of simple field replacement of the E/O cord cable in the selected length without having to send it for service.
- A new failure-free piezoelectric button.
Maximum operating time of Santi Blue Power Medium Battery with the heating systems:
- Santi Heated undersuit (110W): 1h 30min
- Santi Heated vest (55W): 3h
- Santi Heated gloves (36W): 5h
- Santi Heated undersuit with gloves (146W): 1h 10min
- Santi Heated vest with gloves (91W): 1h 45min
What does the value represented in watt-hours mean?
Santi Blue Power batteries are available in two capacities, medium (14Ah) and large (28Ah).
In the case of the 198Wh Blue Power Medium setting the diver will have 198W of power to use in one hour. The diver will have 99W to use in two hours, and in four hours, about 45W.
Santi's heating vest has 55W + heating gloves 36W - a total of 91W. So 198Wh with a 14Ah battery will allow the equipment to be used for: 198Wh / 91W = 2.17h or about 2 hours and 10 minutes.
The heating gloves have 36W. So 397Wh with the ⤤ Santi Blue Power Large 28Ah Battery will allow heating gloves for: 397 Wh / 36W = 11.02h or about 11 hours.
The above result is also affected by the temperature at which the battery operates.
What systems can the Santi Blue Power battery be used for?
Whichever one of the two batteries you use, the Santi Blue Power battery is dedicated only to powering the Santi heating system components. The technology used in the batteries is not compatible with other devices.
DOWNLOAD: Blue Power Battery Manual
Santi Heating Systems at glance
Want to know which batteries can be used with SANTI heating systems and decide which suits you best? Check out our Comprehensive Review of Batteries for SANTI Heating.
Blue Power Battery specifications:
- Capacity: 14 Ah
- Energy: 198 Wh
- Output voltage on 1st stage: 11 V
- Output voltage on 2nd stage: 12 V
- Nominal voltage on battery: 14,8 V
- Type of cell: LI-ION
- Height: 206 mm
- Diameter: 87 mm
- Material: Poliacetal / POM / Delrin®
- Length of E/O cord: 60 cm
- Maximum power of the heating set: 160 W
- Full charge time: 7hrs
- Maximum diving depth: 100 m (tested on 130m)
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information on delivery terms and returns.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information.