Apeks Lifeline Ascend 30m Reel - Orange
The orange Apeks LifeLine Ascend (30m) is a reel like no other. It takes the humble SMB reel to the next level in quality and functionality. Super grip handle, high viz line, left and right handed, integrated SMB attachment, stainless attachment point.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
Designed to make deploying your delayed surface marker buoy a breeze, the 30m and it's bigger brother the 60 metre Apeks Lifeline Ascend are the finest reels on the global diving market. And they don’t just look good, they play good too.
Designed to be used both left and right-handed, the Lifeline Ascend is simple and smooth to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy grip rubber handle to the secure stainless-steel attachment points, the Lifeline Ascend sets a new standard in dive reels.
- Integrated SMB attachment point allows for easy storage and deployment of the Apeks SMB
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- User changeable configuration allows the reel to be easily switched from left or right handed configurations depending on your preference.
- 30 metres of high tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- High grip rubber handle.
- 30m line
- Integrated SMB attachment system.
- Stainless steel attachment point.
- User changeable from left to right hand configurations.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD