Apeks Lifeline Ascend 60m Reel - Grey
The grey Apeks LifeLine Ascend (60m) is a reel like no other. It takes the humble SMB reel to the next level of quality and functionality. Designed and built in the UK, the Lifeline Ascend exemplifies what Apeks has become renowned for, giving the diver the finest equipment to take on their next adventure. Other colours available: Orange, Green and Purple.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
Designed to make deploying your delayed surface marker buoy a breeze, the 60m and it's smaller sibling the 30 metre Apeks Lifeline Ascend are the finest reels on the global diving market. And they don’t just look good, they play good too.
Designed to be used both left and right-handed, the Lifeline Ascend is simple and smooth to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy grip rubber handle to the secure stainless-steel attachment points, the Lifeline Ascend sets a new standard in dive reels.
- Integrated SMB attachment point allows for easy storage and deployment of the Apeks SMB
- High grip rubber handle makes the reel easy to hold with or without gloves.
- User changeable configuration allows the reel to be easily switched from left or right handed configurations depending on your preference.
- 60 metres of high tensile strength and high visibility line is both extremely strong and visible in low light conditions.
- The stainless steel attachment point allows for secure attachment of the reel to a D-ring, BCD or pocket.
- Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
- High grip rubber handle.
- Integrated SMB attachment system.
- Stainless steel attachment point.
- User changeable from left to right hand configurations.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
- Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD