Waterproof W50 5mm Wetsuit - Womens
The Waterproof W50 5mm Wetsuit - Womens is made of UltraFlexNeoprene. Snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow provides a warm, comfortable dive
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Waterproof W50 5mm Wetsuit - Womens features a gender-specific design, Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock (WPAD) for an optional WPAD Expandable Pocket and reinforced shoulders, seat, and knees.
Sturdy YKK #10 Zipper in the back with a unique moulded PU Velcro Tab that only sticks to the designed Velcro area. Zippers on the legs allow easy donning.
The Waterproof W50 5mm Wetsuit - Womens is made of UltraFlexNeoprene, you will have a snug-fitting suit with minimal water flow, providing a warm, comfortable dive wherever your favourite temperate waters are.
The W50 was awarded “Best Wetsuit of the Year 2017” by Tauchen Award in Germany.
Waterproof W50 5mm Wetsuit features
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- Arm anti-slip – The anti-slip surface keeps the computer in place.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- Hi-quality YKK back zipper – A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around the zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- Knee pads in ToughTex – Very strong abrasion-resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical abrasion area and anti-slip protection.
- UltraFlex neoprene – High stretch nylon/spandex with UltraFlex neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to don and doff.
- WPAD™ – The Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock is an artfully constructed docking station for attaching a Waterproof WPAD expandable pocket.
- YKK zippered legs – High-quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information on delivery terms and returns.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information.