Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit - Womens
The Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit - Womens for warm water diving or snorkelling. Made of high-stretch neoprene, handmade, glued and blind stitched.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit - Womens for warm water diving is for divers who demand the best and are not afraid to show it.
The W5 3.5mm Wetsuit includes all the features you have come to expect in every Waterproof product, like high-quality material and anatomical fit. It is made of high-stretch neoprene, handmade, glued and blind stitched.
Additionally, it includes all of the features from Waterproof's heavier lines, like a comfort zipper in the neck, flow guards in the wrists and ankles and embossed Duratex flexible kneepads and elbow protectors.
The Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit - Womens also has a WPAD, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft, artfully constructed docking station on the right thigh used to attach an optional Waterproof WPAD Expandable Pocket.
Features of Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit
- Soft and flexible – yet compression resistant
- Glued and blind stitched
- DuraTex reinforcements at knees and elbows
- Zippered openings at arms and legs (YKK) for easy suit donning
- Flowguards at the arms and legs restrict water flow
- Comfort zipper on the front to relieve stress on the surface
- PU Anti-Slip on sleeves for keeping your computer in place
- WPAD docking station located on the right thigh for our expandable pocket
- Anti-slip arms, shoulders and seat
- Anatomical sculpting
- YKK No10 Vislon back zipper
- Moulded hook and loop fastener
- 3.5mm High stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR neoprene
|Height||161 - 167||163 - 169||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173 - 179|
|Neck to Crotch||73||74||75||76||77||78||79|
|Neck to Wrist||70||71||72||73||74||75||76|
|Crotch to Ankle||68||69||70||71||72||73||74|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD