Waterproof Nord Undersuit - Mens
The breathable Waterproof Nord Undersuit - Mens has a four-way stretch for great movability. Gusseted crotch and armpits make valve drills a walk in the park.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Waterproof Nord Undersuit - Mens has a four-way stretch for great movability, plus a gusseted crotch and armpits making valve drills a walk in the park. The 200g Nord is breathable, windproof and water-resistant. Arms, legs, and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance manoeuvrability.
The Waterproof Nord Undersuit - Mens has pre-compressed padding in environmentally friendly DuPont™ Sorona® padding with a quilted lining. This gives unparalleled softness with exceptional resistance to heat loss.
Waterproof Nord features
- Four-way stretch for great movability
- Breathable, windproof and water-resistant
- Knees and elbows have been reinforced with Cordura
- Zippered hip pockets and a chest pocket for smaller items.
- The suit comes with preinstalled outlets for the P-valve hose on both legs.
- Neoprene wrist cuffs with thumb loops insulated while wet.
- Low-profile fleece neck with velcro closing has less volume when used under a drysuit.
- An elastic waistband in the back.
- Vented mesh shoulder panels provide rapid air and moisture regulation.
- Pre-mounted tabs for the fitting of optional suspenders.
- Pre-bent arms and legs for a perfect anatomical fit.
- Snug-fitting lower legs make it easier to don and doff your drysuit.
- Wide foot straps.
- The male version has a longer two-way zipper for easier access.
- Gusseted crotch and armpits elevate freedom of movement.
Nord material and care
- Outer shell – 86% Polyester, 4% Spandex, 10% Nylon
- Membrane – 100% TPU
- Insulation – 70% Polyester, 30% DuPont™ Sorona®*
- Lining – 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold (30°C / 86°F)
*The Sorona® fibre contains 37% annually renewable plant-based ingredients, i.e. corn and corn starch. Its life cycle assessment shows that the manufacture of Sorona requires 30% less energy and releases 63% fewer greenhouse gases than the production of polyamide 6. Compared with polyamide 6.6, Sorona consumes 40% less energy and reduces greenhouse emissions by 56%.
|NECK TO CROTCH||80||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
|NECK TO WRIST||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|CROTCH TO ANKLE||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD