Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer
An easy-to-use, nitrox-capable dive computer for recreational divers.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has everything you need including average depth and gauge mode, letting you use it as a future backup for more technical diving. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface.
With your easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view.
This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface.
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Nitrox 21-50%
- Big clear display with backlight
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
Measurements: 66.1 x 66.1 x 26.2mm
Bezel material: Composite
Glass material: Acrylic
Case material: Composite
Strap material: Elastomer
What's in the box?
Suunto Zoop Novo, quick guide, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, display shield and Suunto logo sticker
Dimensions and weight:
- Diameter: 61mm [2.4in].
- Thickness: 28mm [1.1in].
- Weight: 68g [2.4 oz].
- Temperature compensated pressure sensor.
- Calibrated complying with EN 13319, in fresh water the readings are about 3%
- Maximum depth of operation: 80 m [262ft] (complying with EN 13319).•Accuracy: ± 1% of full scale or better from 0 to 80 m [262ft] at 20°C [68°F] (complying with EN 13319).
- Depth display range: 0 ... 99.9 m [328ft].
- Resolution: 0.1 m from 0 to 99.9 m [1ft from 0 to 328ft].
- Resolution: 1°C [1.5°F].
- Display range: -9 ... +50°C [-9 ... +122°F].
- Accuracy: ± 2°C [± 3.6°F] within 20 minutes of temperature change.
- Accuracy: ± 25 s/month (at 20°C [68°F]).
- 12/24 h display.
- Dive time: 0 to 999 min, counting starts and stops at 1.2 m [4ft] depth.
- Surface time: 0 to 99 h 59 min.
- Dive counter: 0 to 99 for repetitive dives.
- No-decompression time: 0 to 199 min (- - after 199).
- Ascent time: 0 to 99 min (- - after 99).
- Ceiling depths: 3.0 to 100 m [10 to 328ft].
Displays only in Nitrox mode:
- Oxygen%: 21 - 50.
- Oxygen partial pressure display: 1.2 - 1.6bar depending on the limit setting.
- Oxygen Limit Fraction: 1 - 110% with 10% resolution (bar graph).
Logbook/Dive Profile Memory:
- Recording interval: 30 seconds
- Depth accuracy: 0.3 m [1ft].
- Normal altitude range: 0 to 3000 m [10000ft] above sea level.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C [32°F to 104°F].
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C [ -4°F to +122°F].
Tissue Calculation Model
- Suunto RGBM algorithm (developed by SUUNTO and Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD).
- 9 tissue compartments.
- Tissue compartment halftimes: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 120, 240 and 480 minutes (on gassing). The off gassing halftimes are slowed down.
- Reduced gradient (variable) “M” values based on diving habit and dive violations.
- The “M” values are tracked up to 100 hours after a dive.
- The EAN and oxygen exposure calculations are based on recommendations by R.W. Hamilton, PhD and currently accepted exposure time limit tables and principles.
- One 3 V lithium battery: CR 2450 (K5597) and O-ring 1.78mm x 31.47mm 70ShA (K5664).
- Battery storage time (shelf life): Up to three years.
- Replacement: Every two years or more often depending on dive activity.
- Life expectancy at 20°C [68°F]:
- 0 dives/y2 years
- 100 dives/y1.5 years
- 300 dives/y1 year
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD