Suunto EON Core Dive Computer
The Suunto EON Core Dive Computer is a compact recreational dive computer with a large colour display, designed to serve beginner and active, as well as advanced recreational divers. With modern features like mobile connectivity, wireless tank pressure transmission with Suunto Tank POD, updatable software and a re-chargeable battery, this dive computer is a loyal diving partner that grows with you.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Suunto EON Core is a compact recreational dive computer with a large colour display, designed to serve beginner and active, as well as advanced recreational divers. With modern features like mobile connectivity, wireless tank pressure transmission with Suunto Tank Pod, updatable software and a re-chargeable battery, this dive computer is a loyal diving partner that grows with you.
All you need to know about the EON Core from an 18 video SUUNTO playlist. Click to watch:
- Compact and comfortable with a clear colour display with large digits.
- Grows with the diver as they progress with customization and updatable software.
- Connectivity via bluetooth and mobile app, interface cable and with Suunto Tank Pod.
- Visually intuitive and with simple, easy to use menus and buttons.
Easy to read
Read all the important diving details at a glance from a clear, legible screen. Large numbers and texts with high contrast colors are easy to see even in murky waters or when diving at night time.
The Suunto EON Core’s wide, clear colour screen provides all the important key dive details in bright, high contrast colours. The new prominent display option shows the important dive info with large, legible numbers that are easy to read and understand at a glance.
The always-on LED backlight ensures that you can see the vitally important data even when exploring wrecks in murky waters or diving at night.
If you are a beginner diver, you can choose the clear ready-to-use default screens for your dive. For more advanced divers, Suunto CustomDisplay™ enables modification of the features displayed on up to four different displays to meet your personal diving preferences.
Grows with you
Suunto EON Core is ready out-of-the-box, but you can modify the features as you like to fit your own needs with the Suunto CustomDisplay™. Choose from different view styles and select the dive details you want to see. Updatable software makes Suunto EON Core a loyal diving partner for years to come.
Compact and comfortable
The lightweight (154g), compact composite case with an elastomer strap (or bungee) is comfortable on any size of a wrist. Press large buttons easily with or without gloves. Conveniently re-charge the battery through USB.
Re-chargeable with easy menus
The battery is re-chargeable and can be easily charged through USB, so you don’t have to worry about changing batteries. You can dive for 10-20 hours on one charge, depending on your settings.
The intuitive 3-button menu logic, known from Suunto’s EON Steel, makes using the Suunto EON Core effortless underwater, even with thick gloves. The Suunto EON Core supports 17 languages.
Connect and Transfer
Connect wirelessly with up to 10 Suunto Tank PODs to display tank and gas information.
Transfer your dives and change your settings in Suunto Movescount App by connecting easily over Bluetooth with a mobile device.
Keep a diving diary and share your underwater adventures and pictures on Suunto Movescount.
- High contrast color screen with large numbers
- Always-on LED backlight
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Classic, graphical and prominent view styles
COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE
- Rechargeable battery (10-20 hours of dive time with one charge)
- Use with strap or bungee (bungee sold separately)
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Flip display
GROWS WITH YOU
- Customize features with Suunto CustomDisplay™ in Suunto DM5
- User-updatable software
CONNECT AND TRANSFER
- Wireless tank pressure readings from up to 10 Suunto Tank PODs
- Connect over Bluetooth to Suunto Movescount App
- Keep a diary and share your adventures and photos in Suunto Movescount
- Plan and customize easily with Suunto DM5
FOR ALL DIVING
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- No-decompression dive planner
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
- Guaranteed to 80 m depth
WHAT's IN THE BOX?
Suunto EON Core Lime, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Safety leaflet, Display scratch guard sticker, International warranty leaflet
EON Steel - The Premium Flagship Model
The highly successful EON Steel mixed gas and CCR dive computer continues to run as Suunto's flagship model in the range. With it's premium grade materials it is designed for the most demanding conditions and the diver who wants the best.
EON Steel includes all the great feature of EON Core plus:
- Future development possibilities of more technical specific updates for EON Steel
- Premium quality construction materials
- Super tough Xensation glass
- Bonded BrightSee screen to remove internal refraction on the display
- 150m depth rating
- Double the battery life of Eon Core
- Protective boot and bungee strap included
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD