SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 6000F Photo Video Light Set
The SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 6000F Photo Video Light Set for underwater lighting packs an astounding 6000 lumens of brightness. With the included Flex-Connect Dual Tray, Grips and dual Sea Dragon 3000F light heads, you’ll increase camera stability and add brightness and brilliance to your underwater photos and videos.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 6000F Photo Video Light Set for underwater lighting packs an astounding 6000 lumens of brightness using the latest COB LED technology.
Each of the 3000-lumen light heads is automatic; this means they will cancel for a brief moment when a flash or strobe is used and can also be set to automatic brightness adjustment based on the distance to the subject.
The Sea Dragon 3000F includes two 180-lumen RED LEDs, allowing you to navigate in darkness without frightening elusive fish and animals, the red LEDs can also be set to auto flash/strobe mode.
With the included Flex-Connect Dual Tray, Grips and dual Sea Dragon 3000F light heads, you’ll increase camera stability and add brightness and brilliance to your underwater photos and videos.
Duo 6000F offers twice the brightness and coverage
Each Sea Dragon 3000 light features an ultra-wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view. Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth-rated to 100 meters. Adapter for GoPro® cameras with acorn nut included.
SeaLife Sea Dragon Duo 6000F Photo Video Light Set features
- Two Lights with a powerful 3000 lumens each featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life.
- Auto Flash Detect mode*. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto (Specifications for each light head)
|Body Material||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1x COB LED Array (BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero LED Array – BXRE-50E4001-C-74)|
2x Cree XP-E red LED’s
|Brightness||White light: 3000 lumens (maintained throughout run time at full power)|
Red light: 180 lumens
|Brightness Control/Light Modes||100% white → 50% white → 25% white → Auto white → Red → repeat cycle|
|Color Rendering Index*||80|
|Beam Angle||White Light: 120° on land / 90° underwater|
Red light: 88° on land / 66° underwater
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters|
|Dimensions||8.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.3″ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm) fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray; 5.1″ x 2.2″ x 4.1″ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm) head only|
|Weight||14.4 ounces (408 grams) light head w/battery installed (for each light head)|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)|
|Buoyancy||Negative; -111 grams underwater (for each light head)|
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD