SeaLife Sea Dragon 2000F Photo Video Light Set
The SeaLife Sea Dragon 2000F Photo Video Light Set features a COB LED array that offers a favourable colour temperature and colour rendering for today’s sophisticated compact digital cameras.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The SeaLife Sea Dragon 2000F Photo Video Light Set features a COB LED array that offers a favourable colour temperature and colour rendering for today’s sophisticated compact digital cameras, requiring plenty of natural light to produce colourful still and video images. The Sea Dragon 2000F closely mimics natural sunlight.
The Sea Dragon 2000F is specially designed for small compact or action cameras and includes the Flex-Connect Micro Tray with GoPro® camera mount. The light has an impressive CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of 80 with a colour temperature of 5000K, making it ideal for underwater photography and video.
Sea Dragon 2000F has a wide beam angle
The Sea Dragon 2000F (The “F” stands for Flood beam) features a 120° topside beam angle, 90° underwater, and three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output.
The wide beam angle is ideal for pairing with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light. Like all SeaLife Sea Dragon lights, the performance and lumen performance is true and tested.
Sea Dragon 2000F Photo Video Light Set features
- Powerful 2000-lumen LED light. The latest COB LED array technology is true, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power the light on/off and select brightness.
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%.
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold the power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60-minute run time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed.
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – a one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.
|Body Material||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1 x COB LED array (CREE CXA1816 P4 36V)|
|Brightness||2000 lumens (maintains 2000 lumens throughout burn time at full power)|
|Brightness Control/Light Modes||Full power (100%), half power (50%), quarter Power (25%)|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Beam Angle||120° on land / 90° underwater|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power, 120 min at half power or Auto, 240 min at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters|
|Dimensions||8.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.3″ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm), fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray|
5.1″ x 2.2″ x 4.1″ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm), head only
|Weight||13 ounces (370 grams) light head w/battery installed|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual silicone O-rings (lube included)|
|Buoyancy||Negative; -94 grams underwater|
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD