Scubapro X-Black BCD
The Scubapro X-Black BCD is one of the most comfortable BCDs available thanks to its ergonomic cut and it offers a huge lift capacity. Scubapro’s exclusive AirFlex system simplifies buoyancy control and guarantees an extremely stable ride at depth.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The front-adjustable Scubapro X-Black BC features Scubapro’s exclusive AirFlex system (highlighted by the red bungees threaded throughout the BCD) that simplifies buoyancy control and guarantees an extremely stable ride at depth.
Loaded with convenience and performance features the X-Black is also one of the most comfortable BCDs available thanks to its ergonomic cut and it offers a huge lift capacity.
- Constructed of a combination of durable 1000 denier and 420 denier nylon for long-term wear.
- AirFlex system delivers enormous buoyant lift capacity while providing excellent comfort and stability. System retracts the rear volumes when deflated so they don’t create extra drag.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Non-rotating quick-release shoulder buckles optimize strap routing to maximize fit. Shoulders are adjustable and linked to the cummerbund for the perfect fit.
- Shoulders feature an ergonomic shape and are padded with Airnet™ to increase comfort. Airnet backpack is also water-draining and comfortable during long dives.
- Stainless steel Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles. Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced buoyancy position.
- Three large zippered pockets plus a zippered cummerbund pouch provide lots of cargo-carrying capability. Built-in grommets above the left cargo pocket provide attachment points for a knife.
- Octopus pockets are placed on both sides for storing a back-up regulator.
- Eight anodized aluminum D-rings, four large and pre-bent, provide clip-on points for additional gear.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD