Scubapro UPF50 Short Sleeve Rash Guard - Mens Aegean
Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, the stylish Scubapro UPF50 Short Sleeve Rash Guards are form-fitting, comfortable and dry quickly.
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
With a UPF Collection Scubapro UPF50 Short Sleeve Rash Guard you can look sharp while enjoying solid sun protection.
Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish UPF50 Short Sleeve Rash Guards are made from high-quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable and dry quickly.
They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the “Excellent” UV protection category.
Engineered for performance, wear a Short Sleeve Rash Guard under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun’s rays.
Short Sleeve Rash Guards are available in a variety of colours, guaranteed to brighten any day on – or in – the water.
Scubapro UPF50 Short Sleeve Rash Guard features
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- High-quality polyester offers a nice hand feel and provides good colour fastness – especially in lighter colours.
- Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
- Form-fitting design wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Flattering colour panels and cut keep you looking good while enjoying excellent UV protection.
- Stylish cap sleeves look great and are super comfortable.
- High neckline prevents uncomfortable chafing.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- Highly versatile – ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
Understanding UV Ratings
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of Scubapro's UPF collections are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the-line T-Flex, which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD