Scubapro Synergy Twin Mask - Clear Skirt
The Scubapro Synergy Twin Mask benefits from second-generation Trufit technology. This design approach provides comfort and ensures a watertight seal.
Dispatched in 4 to 7 days
The Scubapro Synergy Twin Mask with clear skirt benefits from Scubapro's second-generation Trufit technology.
This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity and thinner silicone contouring the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. It's an effective combination that delivers a truly unique fit and seal.
In addition to comfort, the Synergy Twin Trufit's dual lens design is low volume and provides an excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use.
The rotating buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame. This optimises strap angle and range of motion when dialling in fit, plus it enables the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
Scubapro Synergy Twin Mask features
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable and watertight seal.
- Rotating buckles work with a micro-adjustable strap for a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for travelling.
- Will accommodate the mask mount for the new Galileo HUD hands-free dive computer.
- Ultra Clear no-tint glass provides optimal clarity under water.
- Comes with a comfort strap.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information on delivery terms and returns.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information.