Scubapro Sport 5mm Wetsuit - Mens
Scubapro 5mm Sport Wetsuit is a great choice for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy leisurely dives between 10°C to 18°C.
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
This new-generation Scubapro 5mm Sport Wetsuit has been updated with new features and a fresh look. This suit is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
It is a great choice for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy leisurely, warmer water diving in moderate to shallow depths.
The Sport 5mm Wetsuit is made from super-soft Surf Foam neoprene and features a triathlon cut that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas for maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water.
Design enhancements include new exterior styling and colours, a vertical-cut rear zipper, wrist and ankle zippers, and a hood hook on the right hip.
The 5mm Sport Wetsuit suit is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
Scubapro 5mm Sport Wetsuit features
- CE certified a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 10°C to 18°C.
- Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Made from Surf Foam neoprene, a variation of X-Foam, which is softer and more flexible than Dive Foam neoprene – although less resistant to water compression. This softness and flexibility make Sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximise the range of motion, and radically improve comfort.
- Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process. Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas, allowing unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort and are easy to use.
- The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly, and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD