Scubapro Sport 3mm Wetsuit - Mens
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
This new-generation, ultra-comfortable mens 3mm steamer has been added to the Scubapro Sport suit family.
Designed for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy warm water diving in moderate to shallow depths, the Sport 3mm is made from extremely soft and flexible neoprene and features a triathlon cut. This allows for a bigger range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas, delivering maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water.
The suit features flat-lock stitching, a vertical rear zipper and comfortable plush inside wrists. It is easy to put on and take off, fits like a second skin and looks great.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximizes range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider offers increase long-term durability and ease of use.
- The interior is lined with a plush material that enhances comfort and warmth and dries quickly.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent free glue, a 100% green process.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD