Scubapro Sport 2mm Shorty - Mens
This incredibly soft Scubapro Sport 2.0 Shorty offers lots of warmth, comfort and stretch for casual tropical divers. Made from super-soft 2mm neoprene. This shorty is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
Dispatched 4 to 7 days
This incredibly soft mens Scubapro Sport 2.0 Shorty offers lots of warmth, comfort and stretch for casual tropical divers who enjoy diving in moderate to shallow depths.
Made from super-soft 2mm neoprene with an inside/outside polyester lining, the shorty features the triathlon cut from Sport steamers that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and underarm areas.
Design enhancements include smart exterior styling and colours and a vertical-cut rear zipper.
This shorty is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
- Designed to keep new and casual tropical divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths.
- Also provides good thermal insulation for pool training.
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes it easy to put on and take off, maximises range of motion and improves overall comfort.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted shoulder movement.
- Vertical YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long- term durability and ease of use.
- Flat-lock seam construction is comfortable against bare skin.
- Made with X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Product logo on the arm includes neoprene thickness for easy identification.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD