Scubapro Smart+ Pro Transmitter
The low-profile Scubapro Smart+ Pro Transmitter screws into a high-pressure port on your first stage, relays tank pressure and the true remaining bottom time to the computer screen.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. The low-profile Scubapro Smart+ Pro Transmitter screws into a high-pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen.
The transmitter features a more visible built-in LED on top of the cap, it provides an estimate of tank pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank, letting you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
Scubapro Smart+ Pro Transmitter features
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once - the first time you use it
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers
- Compact size improves first stage mounting options
- More visible LED indicator status light
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR-2PE/BN lithium battery that's good for three years or 250 to 300 hours of diving, whichever comes first
- Compatible with the HUD, G2, G3 and A2 personal dive computers
LED Indicator Status
Visible LED indicator status light show the level of the tank pressure:
- 100bar and over = Slow Short Blinking Green Light
- Between 100bar and 50bar = Short Double Blinking Yellow Light
- Below 50bar = Long Single Blink Red Light
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD