Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD
The Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD with an integrated weight system offers the comfort of a jacket BCD with buoyancy and floatation distributed to the back of the diver.
Dispatched in 2 to 7 days
The Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD is a great choice for recreational divers, divemasters, and instructors who prefer a traditional jacket design with back flotation.
This popular all-purpose BCD features an ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles and a soft, reinforced backpack – this makes the Seahawk 2 BCD much lighter than its predecessor and extremely easy to fold and pack.
The stainless steel Super Cinch tank band is positioned slightly lower than before, and an additional Velcro strap has been added to secure the tank when diving.
Other features include a 50mm waist strap with a lightweight cam buckle, redesigned cargo pockets and a range of airway and valve fittings.
Offering a streamlined shape yet substantial buoyant lift when needed, the Seahawk BCD is the perfect choice for divers looking for freedom of movement, comfort and stability when cruising the depths.
Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD features
- Ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles improves fit, helps distribute the load and enhances stability.
- Reinforced soft backpack with high-grip tank patch and inner padding add comfort, reduce overall weight, and make it easy to fold and pack.
- Super Cinch stainless steel tank band system is positioned lower and teamed with a second VelcroTM strap to secure the tank for transport and diving.
- 50mm waist strap with lightweight plastic buckle lets you fine-tune adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Two large zippered pockets have been redesigned, providing lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- High-quality air cell offers a streamlined shape when deflated and substantial buoyant lift when inflated.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with low-profile buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Six stainless steel 40mm D-rings, plus two additional 25mm D-rings on the pockets, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear and instrumentation.
- With Available with a Balanced Power Inflator and BCD hose.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD