Scubapro S620Ti Second Stage Regulator
The Scubapro S620Ti regulator embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Delivering excellent performance; the S620Ti's work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The Scubapro S620Ti regulator embraces the best features of Scubapro's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Delivering excellent performance; the S620Ti's work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee directs bubbles out of the field of view. It's a stellar combination can be relied upon to deliver top-line performance in all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
Reliable easy breathe Second Stage - S620Ti
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD