Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness with Backplate
Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness with Backplate is streamlined and minimalist. It features a continuous-web harness with all the hardware and an aluminium or stainless steel backplate.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness with Backplate is streamlined and minimalist. It features a continuous-web harness with stainless-steel hardware, including a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap.
The S-Tek Pure Harness comes with a choice of a revolutionary 3D-formed back plate – a corrosion-resistant electro-polished stainless steel or lightweight anodised aluminium.
These premium backplates feature a softened organic shape with fully radiused edges, recessed wing-nut sockets that are compatible with standard wing nuts or the included S-Tek Ergo Nuts, as well as Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion.
The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for dry suit divers, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
Features of Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness with Backplate
- Configuration options include a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows a full range of adjustment.
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. The recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep the inflator hose and straps in place.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Aluminium or stainless steel backplate
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD