Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel
Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel with 100m line is rugged throughout with ergonomic features that make it easier to let the line out and retrieve it without snags.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Evoking the distinctive design of Scubapro’s classic G250 second stage, the Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel with 100m line is rugged throughout with ergonomic features that make it easier to let line out and retrieve it without snags.
The S-Tek Reel is rugged throughout, featuring a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame, durable injection-moulded fibreglass reinforced Nylon drum, and stainless steel axle and screws. The anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw is located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit; this makes for better ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags. A handy line capacity gauge lets you know how much line has played out, and an ergonomic anti-snag winder makes line retrieval easy.
Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel features
- Durable construction includes a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame, injection-moulded fibreglass reinforced nylon drum, stainless steel axle, and screws.
- Anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit improves ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags.
- Anti-release eyelet for the bolt snap ensures security.
- Ergonomic anti-snag winder allows for problem-free line retrieval.
- Integrated stealth line cleat and removable Torben-Loc line anchor provide two options for securing the line end to avoid losing it through the line guide exit.
- Includes 100m of line capacity gauge and stainless steel bolt snap.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD