Scubapro S-Tek 30 Pure Wing System
Scubapro S-Tek 30 Pure Wing System for single-cylinder divers is designed to be streamlined and minimalistic. This full system includes a wing, stainless steel backplate with harness and single tank adapter.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Scubapro S-Tek 30 Pure Wing System for single-cylinder divers is designed to be streamlined and minimalistic. This full system includes S-Tek 30 Donut Wing, stainless steel Backplate with Pure Harness and Single Tank Adapter.
The Scubapro S-Tek 30 Donut Wing offers single-cylinder divers reliable buoyancy control regardless of their diving position. Their durable rounded profile allows for smooth, controlled air migration.
The Pure Harness includes a fixed-shoulder length for ultimate simplicity or an extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
The 3D-formed stainless steel backplate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile, and fully radiuses edges for greater comfort.
Features of Scubapro S-Tek 30 Pure Wing System
- Lift capacity 13kg/30lbs for maximum cylinder size of 15L
- Continuous webbing harness provides a custom, individualised fit.
- Configuration options include a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or an Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows for a full range of adjustment.
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed for cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. Recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep the inflator hose and straps in place.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Donut wing is constructed of a durable 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder.
- Improved rounded profile reduces air trapping.
- Each wing features an elliptical EPDM corrugated inflator hose and Scubapro’s K-Style BPI.
- Aluminum single tank adapter
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD