Scubapro Nova 850 Dive Light
The Scubapro Nova 850 Light is available in two versions, Spot with an 8-degree beam angle and Wide with an 80-degree beam angle.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The new Scubapro Nova 850 Dive Light delivers intense illumination, ideal for lighting up dark spaces and bringing out vibrant colours on night dives as well as day dives.
The Nova 850 is available in two versions, Spot with an 8-degree beam angle and Wide with an 80-degree beam angle.
It is machined from heavy-duty aluminium with a rugged matte black finish, so it is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use.
A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice.
The Scubapro Nova 850 Dive Light is powered by 3 C cell disposable or rechargeable batteries (not included).
Scubapro Nova 850 specifications
- Beam angle: Spot 8º or Wide 80º
- Measurements: 30x43mm. Weight (w/batteries): 510g.
- Rugged aluminium body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination; 17,000 lux @1m; CCT (correlated colour temperature): 4200ºK.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. A special Safety Lock mode prevents accidental activation.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by 3 C-cell batteries (not included) with a burn time of up to 7 hours on full power.
- Includes a lanyard and EVA carry case with foam insert.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD