Scubapro Nova 1000R Dive Light
The Scubapro Nova 1000R Dive Light is an upgraded version of the Scubapro Nova 850R, delivering increased lumens for even brighter illumination. Available in spot or wide beam.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The Scubapro Nova 1000R Dive Light is an upgraded version of the Scubapro Nova 850R, delivering increased lumens for even brighter illumination. A powerful new 21700 li-ion battery that pumps out 40% more burn time and a focused 8-degree beam angle.
Built to last, Scubapro Nova 1000R Light is machined from heavy-duty black matte aluminium and includes an extended light head shroud to control the beam.
An easy-to-use push-button switch activates the light, and a 50% mode allows you to extend your burn time if you don’t need full power.
The Nova 1000R Wide delivers the same illumination and offers the same features as the Nova 1000R but is equipped with a wider 80-degree beam, making it the perfect primary night diving light.
Scubapro Nova 1000R Dive Light features
- Rugged matte black aluminium body with blue accents offers a high-quality look while providing lightweight, long-term durability.
- 1000+ lumens for super bright illumination. 21700 li-ion battery delivers 40% more burn time than the old 18650 battery.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity. Push-button switch is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers. Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing.
- A depth rating of 150m ensures worry-free lighting in all diving conditions.
- A high-quality XTAR 21700 rechargeable battery and a charger are included
- Packaged in a reusable semi-soft box with a lanyard. Burn time: up to 2.5 hours on full power.
Nova 1000R Light
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED
- 21,000 lux @1m
- Beam angle: 8 degrees
- Measurements: 45mm x 168mm
- Weight (w/o battery): 240g
Nova 1000R Wide
- Equipped with a Cree XML LED
- Beam angle: 80 degrees
- Measurements: 45mm x 160mm
- Weight (w/o battery): 246g
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD