Scubapro MK25 EVO A700 Regulator + S270 Octopus
The Scubapro A700 MK25 Evo Regulator for divers who want the best. The Scubapro A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The Scubapro A700 MK25 Evo Regulator for divers who want the best. Year after year, in successive independent tests, the air-balanced flow-through piston-style Scubapro MK25 Evo has consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market.
The Scubapro A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Put the two together and you get unparalleled breathing performance whether you're cruising the balmy waters of Bonaire or venturing beneath a polar ice cap. With the MK25 EVO/A700 you are guaranteed a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or what your temperature gauge reads.
Wherever the adventure takes you, when you go with the MK25 EVO/A700, you go with the best.Regulator Set includes:
- Scubapro MK25 EVO First Stage
- Scubapro A700 Second Stage with Regulator Hose
- Scubapro S270 Octopus with Octopus Hose
A700 2ND STAGE
The A700 second stage, with its metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
Super-flow hose features oversized bore to increase airflow.
Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
MK25 EVO 1ST STAGE
With the introduction of the new patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS), the MK25 EVO now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the current MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
SCUBAPRO S270 OCTOPUS
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extreme cold water
- Dive/predive switch prevents freeflows when not being used
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimizes exhalation effort
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximize airflow
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD