Scubapro MK19 EVO First Stage Regulator
The Scubapro MK19 EVO first stage is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water. Swivel turret and five LP ports maximise hose routing. Built not only for professional, military and technical divers, but also for recreational divers.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
The compact Scubapro MK19 EVO first stage is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
Scubapro engineers have taken some of the best features from our past air-balanced first stages and created the MK19 EVO.
With its chrome-plated marine-grade brass body, it is environmentally sealed, preventing water and pollutants from entering the inner mechanism.
The MK19 EVO adopts a new dry ambient pressure chamber that enhances freezing resistance while ensuring consistent airflow and maximum durability in the coldest conditions.
With a swivel turret and five LP ports which maximise hose routing options, this first stage is built not only for professional, military and technical divers, but also for recreational divers who need superb cold water performance in a lightweight, small, compact size.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- Dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options for technical diving layouts
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD