Scubapro Mesh 95 Dive Bag
The new Scubapro Sport Mesh 95 Dive Bag delivers lots of cargo space in a lightweight, easy-to-carry, duffel-style bag. Made with a combination of durable mesh and denim blue colour fabric, the bag’s cavernous main compartment can easily handle a full set of gear, with an extra inside pocket.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The new Scubapro Sport Mesh 95 Dive Bag delivers lots of cargo space in a lightweight, easy-to-carry, duffel-style bag. Made with a combination of durable mesh and denim blue colour fabric, the bag’s cavernous main compartment can easily handle a full set of gear, with an extra inside pocket that’s perfect for storing smaller belongings.
It is an ideal gear hauler for liveaboard use, as a hotel to dive boat gear transporter or for carrying a full set of dive equipment.
Scubapro Sport Mesh 95 features
- Duffel-style mesh bag provides lots of cargo space.
- Made with a combination of mesh material and a new denim blue colour fabric with a black inside lining featuring the SCUBAPRO logo.
- Top-loading U-shaped opening makes it easy to load gear.
- Extra inside pocket is provided for storing small belongings.
- YKK Vislon® zipper features double sliders with white cord pulls for added convenience.
- Shoulder strap is adjustable and removable.
- Double duffel straps with a padded handle make hefting the load that much easier.
- Bottom has an eyelet for water evacuation.
- Dimensions (approximate): 39x39x70cm
- Weight: 0.730kg ◊ Volume: 95L
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD