Scubapro Level BCD
But beyond the good looks of the Scubapro Level BCD, this front-adjustable BCD combines all the performance and comfort features you’ll need for any recreational diving scenario.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
A fresh design incorporating eye-catching silver, blue and white graphics and a bold Scubapro logo make 2022’s Scubapro Level BCD stand out in any diving crowd. But beyond good looks, this front-adjustable BCD brings together all of the performance and comfort features you’ll need for any recreational diving scenario.
The bladder, made of EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric, is lightweight yet extremely rugged, and it’s designed to comfortably wrap around your body without a squeeze, rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps for comfort.
A sternum strap and adjustable cummerbund with a double-pull over-strap make for the perfect fit.
The full-sized backpack, working together with Scubapro’s Super Cinch tank band, holds the tank rock solid for maximum stability.
The integrated weight system loads easily and ditches even easier with its low-profile 40mm flat buckles.
Built-in trim weight pockets help distribute ballast weight and help ensure a comfortable swimming attitude while at depth.
Also included are two large cargo pockets, one with metal grommets for attaching a knife, four D-rings for clipping on additional gear, and two octopus pockets for storing safe second and console hoses.
Scubapro Level BCD features
- Graphics, colour accents and texturing on cargo pockets combine for an eye-catching look.
- Built-in trim weight pockets can each hold up to 4.4lbs/2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allows you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit.
- EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight, extremely durable, and dries fast.
- Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without a squeeze.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches each holds up to 11lbs/5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- Sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Two large pockets with hook-and-loop closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four stainless steel D-rings, three pre-bent, provide many clip-on points for additional gear.
- A pair of octo pockets are perfect for storing safe second and console hoses.
With Scubapro’s Balanced Power Inflator (BPI) and BCD hose
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD