Scubapro Hydros X BCD
The Scubapro Hydros X BCD is a front adjustable BCD that offers injection moulded Monprene® thermoplastic shoulders and a back pad. This unique feature allows the shoulders to conform to your body like a tailored fit.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
The Scubapro Hydros X BCD is a front adjustable BCD that offers a fully injection molded Monprene® thermoplastic shoulders and a back pad. This unique feature allows the shoulders to conform to your body like a tailored fit.
Its flat-buckled quick-release integrated weight system and rear trim weight pockets work together to offer a more comfortable and balanced ride when diving.
Add the full-sized backpack and stainless steel Super Cinch tank band, and you also get excellent stability both on the surface and at depth.
The bladder, made out of EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric, is extremely lightweight and durable while offering generous lift capacity, aided by lower back bellows.
In the event of damage, several components on the Hydros X BCD are detachable and easily replaceable.
The two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.
Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear. In addition, the Hydros X BCD features a Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix with multiple D-Ring and mounting points that easily attach various dive accessories.
Scubapro Hydros X BCD features
- Modular Design: Offers the same adaptable Monprene® shoulders and back pad popularised by the Hydros Pro back-inflation BCD.
- Rotating Quick-Release Shoulder Buckles: Allow you to route your shoulder straps to optimise fit.
- EndurTex Nylon Construction: High-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Super Cinch Tank Buckle System: Securely locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Integrated Front Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release front buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Two Rear Trim Pouches: Help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Monprene® Thermoplastic Shoulders & Back Pad: Extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesn’t absorb water to minimise drying time.
- Two Big Zippered Cargo Pockets: Offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD