Scubapro Heart Rate Belt 2
The lightweight Scubapro Heart Rate Belt 2 wirelessly transmits your heart rate data to your Scubapro HUD, Galileo 2 and A2 dive computers.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Factoring your heart rate into your decompression calculations helps make diving safer and a lot more fun. A lightweight waterproof ECG (electrocardiogram) transmitter is clipped onto the elastic belt that straps around the chest directly against the skin. The Scubapro Heart Rate Belt 2 wirelessly transmits your heart rate data to your Scubapro HUD, Galileo 2 and A2 dive computers. Data is displayed on the screen, plus it is factored into your decompression calculations to create a more personalised dive plan and improve the quality of your diving.
Scubapro Heart Rate Belt 2 features
- More comfortable to wear with a soft elastic chest strap
- More reliable ECG transmitter provides a patented skin temperature measurement that's factored into your decompression algorithm, helping to make diving safer and more enjoyable
- Convenient heart rate monitor can be clipped on/off from the elastic belt so the belt can be rinsed and dried fully post-diving
- Compact design saves space in your dive bag
- Belt can be used for diving, swimming or exercising
- Compatible with Scubapro HUD, Galileo 2 and A2 dive computers
- Heart Rate Belt has an operation depth of 120 meters
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2032 type battery that lasts for around 50 dive hours or 1 year
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD