Scubapro Go Sport Fins
The Scubapro Go Sport diving fins offer the same functions and features as the original Scubapro Go fins. The Sport version features revised foot pocket accomodating wetsuit or drysuit boots.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
Introduced in 2016, the original Scubapro Go fin, with its innovative "Bare-Fit" design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers.
So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, Scubapro introduces the Go Sport fin featuring a "Boot-Fit" design for divers who wear boots.
Offering the same functions and features as the original Go fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots.
The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
The skegs will be offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins.
Like the original, Go fin, the Scubapro Go Sport fins are designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water
- Open heel "Boot-Fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova Size Chart
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD