Scubapro Glide BCD
The Scubapro Glide BCD with intergrated weight pockets is full-featured yet compact and lightweight, making it the ideal choice for diving anywhere. You can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full-featured BC, along with the lightness and packability of a travel BC.
Dispatched in 3 to 5 days
With the Glide BCD you can enjoy all the comfort and security of a full-featured front-adjustable BC, along with the light weight and packability of a travel BC.
The new backpack doesn't scrimp on stability because the tank is secured by a lower primary tank band featuring a stainless steel Super Cinch buckle, plus an upper support strap, plus an adjustable yoke strap, creating a rock-solid tank security system that delivers a controlled ride at depth.
With a wraparound air bladder that places lift primarily under the arms and around the waist, this BCD is extremely well balanced at depth with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 38.2lb/17.3kg lift capacity and available in up to six sizes.
Comes with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y's centre, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water.
The dump system includes three innovative valves that allow you to deflate the bladder in any swimming position.
The lower strap is connected to the backpack where it meets the cummerbund, creating a safe and comfortable link. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife (not included).
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
We aim to dispatch items within the Dispatched Time indicated but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to manufacturing and/or transport delays caused by global or regional shortages.
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD