Scubapro Everflex Yulex 5/4mm Wetsuit - Mens
The men's Everflex Yulex 5/4mm Wetsuits are designed with Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept, with just enough multi-thickness panels to guarantee maximum stretch and comfort. 100% neoprene free.
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
The men’s Scubapro Everflex Yulex 5/4mm Wetsuit offer the same award-winning comfort and thermal protection that have made Everflex Scubapro’s best-selling wetsuit.
The Everflex Yulex 5mm Wetsuits are designed with Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept, with just enough multi-thickness panels to guarantee maximum stretch and comfort. They fit comfortably and snugly and deliver unparalleled freedom of movement.
As an alternative to neoprene, Everflex utilises a plant-based foam, YULEX® dive, made from FSC-certified natural rubber. YULEX® dive is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving and is 100 % neoprene-free.
Scubapro Everflex Yulex 5/4mm Wetsuit features
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for a maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Blue Diamond Span inner fleece lining’s warm and water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. It is combined with a second black lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing much easier.
- Internal cuff seals with zippered cuffs on ankles feature YKK brass sliders for durability and water tightness, and combined with fuse-cut wrists, make donning easy and provide real comfort
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Seat and shoulder areas are protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the suit’s life.
- Vertical rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability, and the long webbing puller makes it easy to use.
- YULEX® dive: Plant-based foam made from FSC-certified natural rubber. 100% neoprene free.
- YULEX® dive foam is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving.
- Interior & exterior lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit –rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC to 18ºC
|2XL||112 - 117||99-104||119-124||190-195||90-100|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD