Scubapro Everflex Yulex 3/2mm Wetsuit - Mens
The mens Scubapro Everflex Yulex 3/2mm Wetsuit is CE certified as a Class C dive suit rated for water temperatures ranging from 16°C to 24°C. Wrist and ankles feature fuce-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretcthy for easy donning and exceptional comfort.
Dispatched 5 tp 7 days
The mens Scubapro Everflex Yulex 3/2mm Wetsuit is CE certified as a Class C dive suit rated for water temperatures ranging from 16°C to 24°C.Wrist and ankles feature fuce-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretcthy for easy donning and exceptional comfort.
Everflex Yulex Dive steamers are of course designed with Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept, with just enough multi-thickness panels to guarantee maximum stretch and comfort.
They fit comfortably snug and deliver unparalleled freedom of movement. They also provide superb resistance to water compression to keep divers warmer, deeper, for longer.
The rubber is layered inside and out with a polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles, and an updated Diamond Span inner fleece lining in the torso area enhances warmth while making donning and doffing so much easier.
Everflex Yulex Dive steamers are offered in three thicknesses to cover virtually every diving scenario and are loaded with features that maximise comfort, warmth and ease of use.
- Made from eco-friendly Everflex Yulex plant-based foam for comfort, durability and sustainability.
- The Yulex Dive foam variety chosen by Scubapro offers superb water compression resistance, providing years of use at all depths.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free glue, a better process for people, the environment and the ocean.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Innovative preformed design delivers an excellent fit for most body shapes.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Yulex Dive rubber is layered inside and out with a black polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles, an additional step toward environmental sustainability.
- Updated Blue Diamond Span inner fleece lining’s warm and water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. It is combined with
- a second black lining for improved stretch, also making donning and doffing much easier.
- Vertical rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability, and the long webbing puller makes it easy to use.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad increases back protection.
- Small neck zipper enhances comfort when on the surface.
- Seat and shoulder areas are protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- Printed pads on knees and shoulders provide additional abrasion protection.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD