Scubapro Digital 330M Bottom Timer
The Scubapro 330m Digital Bottom Timer incorporates several basic dive instruments, including current, maximum and average depth, temperature and dive time. The continuously updated average depth display is useful for divers running off tables and/or in bailout situations.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the Scubapro Digital 330M Bottom Timer is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers. It can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels.
The Scubapro Digital Timer incorporates several basic dive instruments including current, maximum and average depth, temperature and dive time into a compact information center. The continuously updated average depth display is particularly useful for divers running off tables and/or in bailout situations.
It reliably uses state-of-the-art technology to provide essential information, including depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed. The Scubapro Digital 330M Bottom Timer can be counted on to provide outstanding electronic accuracy in all diving conditions.
Digital 330M Bottom Timer features
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, a bevy of information is provided in a compact information center.
- Data includes actual and maximum depth, ascent speed, dive time in minutes and temperature.
- Auto on/off feature means it’s always ready to dive after a quick self-test.
- Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning.
- Depth-rated to 330m to suit all technical and deep-diving scenarios.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience.
- Logbook provides data for the last 20 dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.
* The battery life of the timer is expected to be between 10 to 13 years depending on the amount and duration of dives. During the start-up phase, the Digital 330m which uses a sealed battery verifies the status of the battery. If the remaining battery charge is 10% or less of the initial charge, the battery symbol will appear on the display for 10 seconds. In this case, the unit must be replaced as the battery cannot be changed. Want to know more? Right click on the link >Digital 330m Manual and save the PDF user manual which has all the details.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD