Scubapro Digital 330M Bottom Timer
The Scubapro Digital Timer incorporates several basic dive instruments including current, maximum and average depth, temperature and dive time into a compact information center. The continuously updated average depth display is particularly useful for divers running off tables and/or in bailout situations.
Dispatched in 1 to 2 days
The ScubaPro 330M Digital Depth Gauge and Timer is a very practical instrument that incorporates state-of-the-art microchip technology, and several basic dive instruments into a compact information center.
The new version of this popular digital gauge comes with rubber straps as well as a housing which can be used to bungee mount (with bungee holes as depicted here). Not only does the gauge show dive time, current depth, temperature, maximum depth but it also calculates average depth for the dive.
Depth rated to 1082 feet (330 meters)
- Includes precision digital depth gauge, dive time, and thermometer: displays actual and maximum depth (up to 1082ft), dive time, temperature (water and air) and average depth (continuously updated).
- Automatic turn-on and off: it is automatically ready to dive after a self-test
- Surface interval displayed for 24 hours
- Logbook for the last nine dives
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Variable ascent rates in % and fast ascent warning; variable ascent rate warning (20-66ft/minute) for safer diving.
- Long battery life for over one thousand 1-hour dives.
- Temperature (water and air)
* The battery life of the timer is expected to be between 10 to 13 years depending on the amount and duration of dives. During the start-up phase, the Digital 330m which uses a sealed battery verifies the status of the battery. If the remaining battery charge is 10% or less of the initial charge, the battery symbol will appear on the display for 10 seconds. In this case, the unit must be replaced as the battery cannot be changed. Want to know more? Right click on the link >Digital 330m Manual and save the PDF user manual which has all the details.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information on delivery terms and returns.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD
Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Returns & Refunds Policy for detailed information.