Scubapro Delta 5mm Boots
The Scubapro Delta 5mm dive boots with zips are perfect for temperate and cold-water diving. Both toe and heel caps offer additional protective armor.
Dispatched in 4 to 6 days
The Scubapro Delta 5mm Boots have a sturdy but flexible outsole and good rubberized protective armor, yet it still feels light on the foot. Built-in arch support and a full cut create a comfortable, cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The reinforcement on the top of the foot provides both cushion and protection against the edge of the fin pocket.
The Delta 5mm's upper provides lots of overlap with a wetsuit leg and the zipper is backed by a gusseted water dam. The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners will like. Both toe and heel caps offer additional protective armor. The heel cap includes a fin strap keeper.
A flexible boot that offers a lot of protection and comfort, the next time you're diving cold water or traversing rocky shorelines, you'll be glad to be wearing your Deltas.
- A sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on both the top and bottom of the boot.
- The top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket.
- Built-in arch support increases comfort when traversing rocky shorelines.
- The reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper.
- The long zipper is great for easy donning and doffing and is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage.
- The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate.
- Velcro zipper-end patch secures the side zipper when closed.
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2022 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD