Scubapro Definition 5mm Wetsuit - Mens
The men’s Scubapro Definition 5mm Wetsuit offers thermal protection well-suited to active temperate water and warm-water divers. Rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC to 18ºC.
Dispatched 5 to 7 days
The men’s Scubapro Definition 5mm Wetsuit offers stretch and comfort. This steamer offers thermal protection well-suited to active temperate water and warm-water divers. Rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC to 18ºC.
The Definition 5mm Wetsuit is built with the Body Map System. This manufacturing method uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove.
An Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit, providing extra stretch where needed most.
Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. At the same time, the new seamless single arm and leg stretch panels with double-zippered seals make donning and doffing the suit much easier.
Scubapro Definition 5mm Wetsuit features
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
- Suit is assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation, plus is extremely soft against the skin.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow and kneepads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
|2XL||112 - 117||99-104||119-124||190-195||90-100|
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD