Scubapro Seahawk BCD + MK17 C370 R095 Regulator Package
This popular Scubapro package includes the Seahawk 2 BCD with integrated weight pockets, the Scubapro MK17 EVO C370 regulator set with a Scubapro R095 Octopus and Scubapro Analog SPG.
Dispatched in 5 to 7 days
Scubapro Seahawk BCD + MK17 C370 R095 Regulator Package is a great set-up offering the comfort of a jacket but buoyancy and floatation distributed only to the back of the diver.
This popular Scubapro package includes the Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD with integrated weight pockets, the Scubapro MK17 EVO C370 regulator set with a Scubapro R095 Octopus and Scubapro Analog SPG.
Seahawk 2 BCD
The Scubapro Seahawk 2 BCD is a great choice for recreational divers, divemasters, and instructors who prefer a traditional jacket design with back flotation.
This popular all-purpose BCD features an ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles and a soft, reinforced backpack – this makes the Seahawk 2 BCD much lighter than its predecessor and extremely easy to fold and pack.
The stainless steel Super Cinch tank band is positioned slightly lower than before, and an additional Velcro strap has been added to secure the tank when diving.
Other features include a 50mm waist strap with a lightweight cam buckle, redesigned cargo pockets and a range of airway and valve fittings.
Offering a streamlined shape yet substantial buoyant lift when needed, the Seahawk BCD is the perfect choice for divers looking for freedom of movement, comfort and stability when cruising the depths.
- Ergonomic shoulder design with rotating buckles improves fit, helps distribute the load and enhances stability.
- Reinforced soft backpack with high-grip tank patch and inner padding add comfort, reduce overall weight, and make it easy to fold and pack.
- Super Cinch stainless steel tank band system is positioned lower and teamed with a second VelcroTM strap to secure the tank for transport and diving.
- 50mm waist strap with lightweight plastic buckle lets you fine-tune adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Two large zippered pockets have been redesigned, providing lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- High-quality air cell offers a streamlined shape when deflated and substantial buoyant lift when inflated.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with low-profile buckles.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Six stainless steel 40mm D-rings, plus two additional 25mm D-rings on the pockets, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear and instrumentation.
- With Available with a Balanced Power Inflator and BCD hose.
Scubapro MK17 EVO C370 Regulator with R095 Octopus
The Scubapro MK17 EVO C370 Regulator with R095 Octopus combines Scubapro’s premium diaphragm first stage with its lightest air-balanced second stage.
The Scubapro MK17 EVO first stage is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports reconfigured for better hose routing.
The Scubapro C370 second stage brings forth the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to an improvement in work of breathing. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
The Scubapro R105 Octopus offers dependable breathing performance in a classic downstream design with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch and reversible hose attachment.
C370 Second Stage
Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
Compact, rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag. The stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the Scubapro C-Series signature.
A new poppet and lever allow the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350. A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti's design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
User controls of Scubapro C370 Second Stage include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). The large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
MK17 EVO First Stage
The Scubapro MK17 EVO First Stage Regulator is engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements, so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine-grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
An environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
A more compact design of Scubapto MK17 EVO features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
A dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
Substantial increase in airflow - 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
Scubapto MK17 EVO has two high-pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options.
High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Weight: INT 232 - 850g
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure (bar): 9.0-9.8
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
The R095 is a economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology with a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use -- you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The Scubapro R095 Octopus combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers and veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 Octo is a great choice.
- Classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provide hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Yellow Scubapro High-flow Octopus hose included
- Weight: 165g
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar
Scubapro Analog SPG
A pressure gauge that is compact and reliable makes for easy diving. This new economical plastic-case gauge comes complete with a U-Line rubber boot and HP hose.
- Submersible pressure gauge 0-400 bar
- Exclusive engineering with copper beryllium spiral
- Strong ﬂurescent backgroun
- Loops for easy attachment
- High Pressure hose included
Scubapro Seahawk BCD + MK17 C370 R095 Regulator Package includes
- Scubapro Seahawk BCD with BCD hose
- Scubapro MK17 EVO First Stage
- Scubapro C370 Second Stage with Scubapro High-flow Regulator Hose
- Scubapro R095 Octopus with Scubapro High-flow Octopus Hose
- Scubapro Analog SPG with hose
We aim to dispatch all in-stock items within 2 working days but will inform you of approximate delivery times should any item on your order be out of stock or on supplier backorder due to current manufacturing or transport delays caused by global shortages and/or impeded production.
Our 2023 shipping rates are as follows:
• UK mainland orders £45 and over: FREE - DPD Delivery
• UK mainland orders under £45: £4.90 Fixed Rate - DPD Delivery
• Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Northern Ireland: £14.9 Fixed Rate
• European Union: £13.90 + 5% of order value (maximum £30)
• Rest of the World: £19.50 + 8% of order value (maximum £55)
• BFPO Post Codes: £20
For international orders containing weights, cylinders (excluding suit inflation bottles) and Suex scooters please contact us in advance before placing your order.
These products are not included in our global max-capped shipping rates and are only shipped outside of UK mainland after freight cost is calculated based on total weight, dimensions of parcel, location of delivery and the courier service used. We will let you know what this cost will be before processing any order.
All cylinders we ship within and outside of UK mainland are filled and tested on site before being emptied for dispatch. Cylinders shipped outside of the UK will be empty and will also have their valves removed, requiring reassembly after you receive delivery. Twinset manifolds and bands will also be removed and dispatched together with the cylinders for safe global shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please contact us before any return with your order number and date details. Receive our Returns Authorisation Form and instructions and enclose them with your return to expedite a refund. Detailed information is available in our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1305 824 555
Note that all returned items are shipped at the customer's own risk and remain the customer's property until received by Underwater Explorers, so please ensure they are packaged well and use reliable postal services with tracking facilities. The
goods will be inspected on arrival.
Return postages are at your own cost and our outbound shipping costs (if items are sold with integrated basic shipping charges) may be deducted from any UK mainland refund unless linked to a fault/defect claim.
Please contact us with your order number and name before sending any returns to:
Underwater Explorers – Returns
Unit 1, Maritime Business Centre
Dorset, DT5 1FD